Crystal Sloan is an Atlanta native and brings a lifetime of experience in this market to her clients. She has raised 4 children through the Atlanta school system, spent over 12 years as a top producer for Atlanta Magazine, and has family owned businesses in the area including the popular Zesto restaurants, High Country Outfitters and Big John's Christmas Trees.
“I have lived in Atlanta all my life and have a deep understanding of the region’s businesses, schools, and residential areas.” Crystal understands all the variables affecting a move, such as schools, jobs and family changes. She values long-term relationships and is a careful listener, so her clients always feel at ease and are never pressured to make decisions. She has made a habit of focusing on detail, anticipating problems before they happen, and effectively using her network of contacts to find prompt solutions. Crystal is a million-dollar producer with the knowledge and experience needed to guide you through any transition as worry-free as possible.
Passionate, committed and customer-centric, Crystal loves her work and will be your best asset on your next home purchase or sale. If you are looking for a positive, knowledgeable, energetic professional, look no further!
Below are some recent accomplishments of Crystal and Team:
- Over $28 Million in Sales for 2017
- #8 Team in the SE Region in GCI
- #2 Team at Keller Williams Buckhead in GCI
- #2 Team at Keller Williams Buckhead in Closed Units
- #2 Team at Keller Williams Buckhead in Closed Volume
- Live Luxury International: 2017 Top 5 Producer in the Team Category
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist® (CLHMS)
- Lifetime Member ABR Multi-Million Dollar Club